My computer died about a week ago so, I was sincerly doubting that there would even be a technical Tuesday today. But thanks to my fiance, Cambridge Community Television and Women's Lunch Place (I am so lucky to be poor and female in Boston-a million thanks guys). I've been able to continue blogging.
So what did I do on NYVS this week:
- I signed up and started blogging
- I watched all of the past live lectures over Memorial Day weekend (thanks Justin with all of my heart)
- I completed all of the Getting Started classes. I especially loved the tapeless workflow classes I took.
- I also watched part of the Basic Camera Class too.
What did I goof on:
- I really want to go shoot something soon it's driving me nuts that I don't have a HD camera
- I need to learn my editing software which is Kdenlive (Linux based) so I can get started.
- I need to free myself of the agony of my anxiety about whether my first stuff will be "good" or "perfect"
- I REALLY NEED TO GET MY COMPUTER FIXED.
As this is not my Wedneday bitch fest I can only say I feel really heartbroken and limited without my machine.
My plans for next week are:
- To get a new power cord for my computer when my SSDI check comes.
- To watch the basic video editing and basic camera videos again
- To see if I can get a Flip Camera after I pay all of my bills this month.